Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Away.

I have been away again. On Monday the children and I headed north along the highway to hang out with an old school friend at her farm. There was no wi-fi so no opportunity to blog. Yet happily there was a pool - we spent virtually the entire two days in it.


There were also lots of old school friends:




And look at all of our children:


Between the five of us we have seventeen. People who knew me in my youth are always surprised that I have four children as I wasn't particularly maternal back then - in fact I have surprised myself. I have another friend who had her babies before me and wouldn't let me hold them when they were new born. Can you believe that.

To my city children's absolute delight there was also a real farmer and a quadbike:




I'm back home again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts! Rx