Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

Brave.

Today was multiple vaccination day in our family with both Tobes' and Camelia's numbers being up. I had put it off as long as I could. It was the threatening letter from the Family Assistance Office that finally goaded me into action. Tobes had been worded up. When the nurse told him, just before jabbing him in each arm, that it might hurt a little bit, he piped up 'nothing hurts me'. And he was right, the little darling didn't even flinch:




He takes after his father who's claim to fame is not even taking Panadol after having all of  his wisdom teeth taken out.

OK, so maybe I did bribe Tobes with a trip to the health food store in the village:


This is my children's idea of the ultimate treat! Bring on the carob coated honeycomb.

Meanwhile, I'm taking a holiday from A Suitable Boy and reading my first ever Noel Coward:



Did you watch the adaption of Easy Virtue on ABC1 on Christmas night? I adored every moment of it.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts! Rx