Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Boycott.

So today I decided that I'm going to seize the control that I do have and do what I can to save the environment. Seeing that it's been preying on my mind and all.

Firstly, I'm going to start by boycotting the supermarket and shop locally. Until we can toilet train Milly I will still need to go there to buy these:




Eco nappies, made from natural material without plastic, perfume or chlorine. It's a shame that they have to come all the way from Sweden.

Luckily, I drive past the Hill Street Grocer on my way home from yoga:


Look at all of the fruit and veg which will have to supplement my veggie patch until it gets going:




And then I should be self sufficient in eggs and lettuce again.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts! Rx