Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Shoes.

Today, even though I had an extra child in tow, I bravely led an expedition to town to find four pairs of schoolshoes. It was tough going. With five children my hard earned yoga buzz was well and truly over by this stage.

Can you believe that we had only just arrived at the lift in the carpark when I glanced down and realised that Felix's friend was barefoot. How did that happen? He is eight years old and came with shoes when he arrived at our house first thing this morning.

Anyway, mission complete:


And look at the surprisingly nice espadrilles I stumbled upon at Target for $16 when I momentarily deviated from the game plan to buy thongs for the barefoot boy. Reward.

I am counting down the days until school goes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts! Rx